Only 4 Ingredients?!? Yes, this is the most delicious dip you’ll ever find with only 4 ingredients! Even my friend Heather, who says she otherwise hates crab dip, loves this one!! Serve with cut raw veggies of your choice, water crackers or baguette*. Serves 4-6 as an appetizer.
- 8 oz / 250 g cream cheese, brought to room temperature
- 60 mL / ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 oz / 120 g freshly cooked and shelled or tinned crab meat (drained well, if tinned)**
- 20 mL / 4 tsp Lift Flavours Hunter’s Bloodiest Caesar Rim
- Optional: fresh dill, parsley or minced sweet bell pepper, to garnish (or just sprinkle a little additional salt).
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all 4 ingredients and process until smooth.
- Garnish (or not) as desired.
* If you use salted crackers or tortilla chips for serving, cut the Caesar Rim by 5 ml / 1 tsp (15 ml / 1 tbsp total).
** Cedar-planked salmon from the BBQ or cooked shrimp are also spectacular substitutes. Vegetarians or those with seafood allergies can either omit or replace with an equivalent weight of artichoke!