My husband's birthday is this week and our friends are going to come for the weekend to help celebrate! One of them pointed out to me that this Friday is Cinco de Mayo... like I need an excuse to make guacamole! Make yours pop by adding a little of our Pink Peppercorn & Rose Petal Sea Salt!
- 2-4 ripe avocados (depending on size), split, peeled and pitted
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 6 small or 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed or grated
- 1-2 pinches Lift Flavours Pink Peppercorn & Rose Petal Sea Salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mash with a potato masher until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with another sprinkle of Pink Peppercorn & Rose Petal Sea Salt -- the contrast makes it as beautiful as it is delicious! Serve with red or blue corn tortilla chips or the vegetables of your choice.
- If you won't be eating the guacamole immediately, press plastic wrap over the surface and refrigerate until serving.
- By all means, cut the garlic if you don't foresee having to duel with a vampire on Friday!