I was invited to a pot-luck luncheon last week and here's the salad and dressing I came up with! Any questions? Ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To a large bowl, add:
- 1 bunch baby asparagus: trimmed, blanched and refreshed; cut into bite-sized pieces
- 142 g / 50 oz baby spinach leaves, washed and spun
- 2 small cartons blackberries, washed and drained (blueberries also work nicely)
- 3 large green onions, sliced
- 60 ml / 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or other seeds: pumpkin, chia, hemp...)
In a small bowl, whisk together:
- 60 ml / 4 Tbs avocado, grapeseed or canola oil
- 30 ml / 2 Tbs white wine or champagne vinegar
- 10 ml / 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 10 ml / 2 tsp honey
- 1.5 ml / 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Lift Lavender-Green Tea Sea Salt
Add the dressing to the salad components and toss lightly with your clean hands or tongs (you will likely not use all of it; save about 1/4 for, oh, glazing grilled chicken thighs, for up to 3 days).
Finish with approximately 2 teaspoons of our Lavender & Green Tea Sea Salt, or place it on the table for people to add their own, as they see fit....